Pizza Dough for Bread Machine
E. K. Antonsson
Revised: May, 2011
- Basic 90 minute Dough: (Makes Four ~8oz doughs)
- 12 oz (cool) tap Water.
- Dissolve 1 Tablespoon granulated Sugar.
- 1 teaspoon Salt.
- Add 1/4 cup (4 Tbsp) Olive Oil.
- 4 cups Bread Flour.
- Add 1 Envelope (1/4 oz = 2 tsp) active dry Yeast
to a small depression in the top of the pile of Flour.
- Set Bread Machine to Dough cycle.
- When done, oil the dough ball to keep it from forming a "skin".
- Let rise for 30 to 90 minutes.
- Overnight Rise
- Punch down dough, and form into a round ball.
- Oil the dough ball to keep it from forming a "skin".
- Put in 1 gallon Ziplock Storage bag.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- 2 hours prior to cooking remove from refrigerator.
- Bake 450°F for 10-12 minutes.
4:07:47 PM PDT, Saturday, June 4, 2011